I’ve been in the Army for two months. What I’ve learned:
1. Almost all Soldiers still enjoy light saber, and/or nerf gun fights when given the chance
2. Almost all Soldiers are cynics
3. Put an E-3 Soldier in a room with an E-3 Marine unsupervised, and there will be blood
4. Almost all Soldiers enjoy making fun of Airmen
5. 11 series aren’t as big of d-bags as they like to make themselves out to be. As a 35F, 11B and 11X are some of my better buddies.
6. Learn your s***!
7. If you’re high speed, you’re trackin’
8. Lighten up Francis!
9. “Oh, shinies! Avoid shinies!”
10. Almost all NCOs are hilarious
11. I love my job